Let us learn how to cook chicken breast. You don’t want to overcook it lest it loses its taste. If you intend to get a succulent skinless breast, then you should consider the boneless choice the delivers simply the best. Follow this procedure that will provide a juicy and tender boneless breast for your dinner.
Ensure that you have all these ingredients before you initiate every process.
- First, get one to four chicken breast of similar sizes
- a teaspoon of olive oil, unsalted butter or both
- Get a freshly ground black pepper.
Now that you already have all these ingredients, it’s now time to get the right equipment’s. Ensure that you have a heavy mason jar or even a full drinking glass, a sauté pan with a lid and finally a tong or spatula. Follow the steps below to cook chicken breast.
- Flatten the chicken breast by pounding it to an even thickness using a bottom of a full jar. Some may use the bottom of a frying pan.
- You can use the salt and pepper to season the chicken breast.
- On medium-high heat, you will want to heat the frying pan. Ensure that the frying pan you are using s large enough to fit the chicken. Add the olive oil when it is hot. You will then swirl the pan so that it is lightly covered with a lubricant.
- Cook the chicken breast over medium heat for at least 1 minute. Here you will need to reduce to heat in medium heat before adding the chicken breast. Keep cooking for about 1 minute until it gets a little golden on one side.
- Now flab the chicken breast over and over again. Now turn the heat low. You will then need to cover the pan after which you start cooking low for ten minutes. You can set the timer for accuracy here.
- You will then turn off the heat and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Leave the chicken breast in a pan for ten minutes
- Use an instant-read thermometer to check if your chicken is ready. Ensure that there is no pink. At 165 degree Fahrenheit, your chicken is prepared. You can start slicing and eating it.
Notably, there are many ways through which you can dredge the chicken breast. You can dredge it in flour before you initiate cooking. You can season the meat with spices or fresh herbs and make sure the chicken is golden on one side before you flip it over for the second time. For a better taste, you can use brine to improve the taste. Let it stay in the ocean for at least 15 minutes, and you can be sure to have the best chicken breast ever.
In case of leftovers, be sure to refrigerate them. You will have to place them in an airtight container then you put them in a fridge. It will stay for four days, or you can decide to freeze it for even up to 2 months.